Which products have to be sold in child resistant packaging?

All publicly offered (e.g. in supermarkets), freely accessible products, such as cleansing agents or flammable products which contain toxic, flammable, caustic or irritating (except for weakly irritating) substances (Official Journal of the EU L200/40) must have a childproof packaging. Unfortunately, the regulations are very vague in regard to the definition of "irritating" which leaves a grey area that causes considerable uncertainty among consumers.